Talent Acquisition Specialist at Camp K12
Views:72 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Camp K12 - Accounts Manager - Inside Sales - International Voice Process (1-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Camp K12 is a Global Online School for 21st century skills. We- re teaching Coding, English and STEM subjects to kids aged 5 - 18 via LIVE, interactive online sessions (1:1 and small-group) that take place in our gamified virtual classrooms and work 10x better than a standard classroom environment.
Founded by an MIT/Harvard alum (ex-Google, McKinsey) and the Ex-CEO of Apple India, with a core team that hails from Wharton, Bain, BCG, IIT, Teach For India and a team of industry veterans from platforms like Uber, Ola and Swiggy, we are building a high calibre team and value smart, self-motivated candidates with an - ownership mindset- .
We raised a seed round in March 2020, we have grown our revenue by 120x as our team has grown from 25 to 280 people, and continues to grow rapidly. We have taught 400k+ students and are looking to build a $1B+ global online school of the future, a one-stop shop for the needs of 21st century parents and students.
We're scaling up our International Biz, and we are looking for core sales team members to help build our US and Canada business from the ground up.
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- Calling, building relationships with, and driving conversion of qualified leads into customers for our coding classes.
- Owning client (parent and student) relationships from end to end, from customer acquisition to relationship management to offering world-class after sales service. This will include communication over call, email and other platforms both.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on every aspect of the product, from curriculum and pricing information to learning outcomes.
- Regularly updating metrics from customer interactions
- KRAs: You will be measured on monthly revenue generation: sales and renewals
- Exceptional English communication with clear diction
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Highly motivated and able to drive results with minimal outside input
- Patience, empathy and a great attitude
- Willingness to work on US timings (8pm to 6AM IST)
- 1+ years of experience in a sales or client servicing role is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Leadsquared or other CRM software is a plus