Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at CallHub
Views:16 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CallHub - Product Support Engineer (0-5 yrs)
- CallHub is growing rapidly and seeking a Product Support Engineer to be a part of the Customer Support team.
- Responsible for delivering unparalleled field support to external CallHub customers.
- This role will be partnering with various product, technical support, engineering, and sales teams at CallHub. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, can process data quickly, and has a sharp attention to detail.
- 0 to 5 years professional experience in a customer-facing web/application or SaaS support role
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to communicate constructively and candidly
- Curious-minded & natural problem solver
- Flexible to work in night shifts
- Experience with customer support CRM systems ( Zendesk, Jira, Zoho, Salesforce, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with customers by email, chat, and phone
- Investigation and diagnostic skills
- Culture Promoter - A strong team player
- Customer-focused attitude who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to write Self-help articles
- Willingness to work hours as needed to support our customers.
- Experience with web domain, Zapier & Rest APIs would be a great addition
- Understanding of software change management.
- Conceptual knowledge of SaaS
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via email & chat primarily, over the phone if it is required.
- Triage issues, bugs, and feature requests with the product team to ensure that fixes and solutions are reviewed, added to the queue, and eventually delivered.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Play a key role in sharing the voice of our customers to the rest of our internal teams. Collaborate with our engineering team and contribute to the product roadmap based on customer requirements.
- Meet personal and customer service team targets including AFRT, resolution time, number of tickets closed, and CSAT.
- You will take care of billing tasks, such as invoicing and credits, refund, and agent count adjustments.
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- Identify and report bugs & customer ask using JIRA
- Adhere to company policies and procedures regarding customer handling processes, service entitlement verification, and problem escalation
- You will be the key stakeholders to add or edit the Self-Help section at the CallHub support page.
- Document solutions into knowledge base articles for use by our customer base in our knowledge center