Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at CallHub
Views:60 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
CallHub - Outbound Sales Representative (3-4 yrs)
Job description :
CallHub is a cloud-based telephony provider disrupting the automated Voice and SMS communications market in US & Canada. CallHub is used by forward-thinking Businesses, Political Campaigns, Nonprofits and Advocacy groups to break through the noise of traditional marketing and effectively communicate with their audiences, it's quite unlike anything seen before.
Along the way we are also redefining what effective customer communication should look like and creating new models of audience engagement. All this is happening now and is part of the growing Peer to Peer Communications industry that is a rapidly growing multi-billion dollar industry worldwide.
We currently serve over 3000 customers worldwide and are looking to grow aggressively, think more than 200% YoY and are currently looking for the next generation sales Rock-Stars to develop and close new SaaS business in North America. If you would like to come and be a part of a high energy, high-velocity sales organization that rewards performance, you should talk to us. We offer comprehensive benefits along with an industry leading compensation structure.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop new business via Cold calling, Email and social media to introduce company product and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Conduct ongoing market research to identify opportunities and map prospects, identify decision makers and effectively reach out to them
- Outreach to prospects identified via research or external sources and appropriately position CallHub's offerings
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel to closure
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
Overall Experience: 3 to 4 years
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business development (cold calling) is a must. Experience in selling SaaS based communications platforms would be an advantage
- You are naturally curious and always seeking to understand the 'why' to the problems you are solving for your customers
- Self starter, you should be able to understand your target market, target persona, develop a pitch and start hunting
- Superb relationship building skills, with a proven ability to cultivate deep and meaningful relationships with your prospects
- Willingness to work in US timings (6:30 pm to 3:30 am)
- Good analytical skills, you leverage data in all of your decision making
- Highly organized, your calendar reminders have additional reminders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, you talk to people everyday!
- Can-do attitude and the ability to think on your feet
- Tech savvy and able to learn new technologies and tools quickly
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.