Calldoc - Marketing & Communications Leader (4-10 yrs)
Knowledge & Experience:
- Past working experience in tech start-up/companies with specialization in Marketing and Digital Communication
- Understanding of Marketing and Communications function in technology focussed brands
- Proven performance across Offline and Digital Marketing verticals
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Exceptional - Out of The Box Acquisition & Retention- strategy skills
- Ability to Define the style, tone & voice of our brand
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Excellent written, verbal and strong collaboration / interpersonal skills
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals. Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously while prioritizing work assignments
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Learning ability and detail oriented
- Good listener, patient and ability to handle pressure in a high growth environment
- Process adherence
- Technology savvy, comfortable using technology (mobile/web) products and basic understanding of office tools
- Aspirational and want to create long term value.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
You shall form and lead the communication, content and brand perception of CallDoc for everyone inside and outside the organization. We are looking for marketing brains, who would build CallDoc as the most disruptive Healthtech brand. You have to be aspirational. Individuals who are passionate about creating communities and love engaging people, thrive with our team. In CallDoc, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful and learning is our goal.
- Define and Build the Brand
- Acquire Customers
- Engage users
- Research on industry-related topics
- Create content that drives product engagement
- Create communities by initiating interaction, blogs and social media content and work on tight deadlines
- Collaborate with other departments, edit content produced by other team members
- Writing articles for our various portals
- Editing blog posts and articles
- Uploading articles on our website
- Researching and optimizing marketing resources
- Managing and moderating our forums and community
Formal Education & Certification:
- Master's Degree specializing in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or any related field.
- Certificate in Content Marketing/Digital Marketing is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.