Calldoc - Lead - Customer & Operations Service (1-6 yrs)
Knowledge & Experience :
- 1 to 8 years of experience in customer service & operations day-to-day operations.
- Excellent problem-solving and people management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and strong collaboration / interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Learning ability and detail oriented
- Good listener, patient and ability to handle pressure in a high growth environment
- Process adherence
- Technology savvy, comfortable using technology (mobile/web) products and a basic understanding of office tools
- Aspirational and want to create long term value
Job Description :
We are looking for Customer Service champions, who would build CallDoc as the most customer focused Health-tech organization. In CallDoc, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful and learning is our goal. You would be part of a winning team that is customer obsessed.
- Manage the CRM project
- Set-up the Customer Service team
- Lead customer service operations
- Responsible for mitigating customer service issues
- Provide timely responses to internal and external customers including but not limited to questions or concerns around customer inquiries
- Build capabilities to serve as the subject matter expert for the customer service function
- Manage operational requirements
- Collect queries from customers and get response for them within timelines
- Project the Company's Product to all potential customers in the Area of Responsibility
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be confident and have pleasant personality
- Capable of gathering feedback from all stakeholders
- Maintain MIS
- Work on the assigned targets and achieve them before time.
Formal Education & Certification : University Degree with over 65% achievement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.