Cacti Legal - Consultant - Presales (5-7 yrs)
We are a leading alternate legal service provider and talent management solutions company in our industry. Our company is looking for talented and seasoned Consultant - Pre Sales to join our dynamic legal team.
The Pre-sales Consultant will be responsible for designing complete end-to-end solutions to meet client requirements and back up solutions. Document the solution proposal at the required level of details. Requirement gathering, responding to RFI, RFP, RFQ, etc. Support sales and solution team to work on RFP/RFI response
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Communicate with customers to identify their buying needs and goals, developed various sales collaterals, and worked on presales technical presentations/demos.
- Collaborate with different teams to collate responses and prepare effort estimation, pricing, proposal
- Developing solutions and organising, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations.
- Work on sales proposals and participated in team meetings with managers
- Experience in Effort Estimation along with providing business solutions as per the customer requirement.
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements.
- Work on the sales bid process by responding to RFI's & RFP's.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process
Required Skills & Abilities :
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with internal and external persons, and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Must have experience of soft skills like excel, word, ppt, visio etc.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, leadership, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Deep experience managing customers and their expectations.
- Deep knowledge of pre-sales activities, responding to RFI, RFP, etc.
- Prior experience in effort estimation based on the business requirement.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to process and analyse information, make appropriate decisions, and solve problems quickly and accurately.
- Proficient at learning and streamlining processes and procedures.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Any graduate with 5+ years of experience in pre-sales activities.
- Experience in effort estimation, responding to RFI, RFP, etc.
- Strong leadership skills with a successful track record of pre-sales work.
- LPO Background is a plus
What's there for you :
- We'll equip you for the future, both yours and ours, whatever it may bring. We believe that enjoyment and satisfaction at work go hand in hand.
- We are proud to offer a competitive and innovative employment package that's committed to the health, success and well-being of all of our people. We also have several initiatives to help our people strike the necessary work / life balance such as (a) Working from home and (b) Part-time working / reduced or fixed working hours.
- Learning is a continuous process of life. We offer extensive opportunities for personal and professional development. Whether it's enhancing your professional skills or honing your personal interests of cooking classes to guitar strings that you- ve been meaning to take, we- ll support you in doing what you love.