Talent Acquisition Lead at Byteridge
Views:141 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Byteridge Software - Key Accounts Manager - Sales (10-13 yrs)
We, Byteridge Software Pvt Ltd, are looking for a candidate with 10+ years experience of complex software services (outsourced product development) selling by utilizing proven solution/consultative methodologies. Acquire and grow startup accounts by effectively leveraging startup, angel investor, VC networks and relationships.
Role: Key Accounts Manager- Sales (Software Services)
Experience: 10+years in software sales - services and solutions; Candidates with technical knowledge are preferred
Location: Work from home position for now & the candidate selected will need to relocate to Hyderabad to work from our office once the lockdown ends.
- Research, identify, contact prospective customers & generate leads if needed through cold calling & email campaigns.
- Prospecting, networking, and relationship building throughout client organizations.
- Build, track, and manage the sales pipeline and help close deals.
- Preparation of proposals and price negotiations.
- Account Acquisition, Retention & Growth.
- Relationship management and follow-through skills.
- Role type: Individual contributor.
Good to have :
- International & Domestic sales experience.
- Demonstrated services sales experience of projects for iOS/Android Apps.
- An existing experience selling outsourced custom product/software services.
- Existing experience of working with organizations with total strength of 50-500 and having a flat sales team hierarchy.
- Demonstrated experience of account-based selling and growth in previous organizations.
- Managed relationships with Startups, Angel Investors or VC Firms and responsible for relationships with leadership.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Both verbal & written) are a must.
- Bachelor's Degree along with MBA (preferred).
- In past, responsible for prospecting & closing $50k+ deals.
- Managed yearly annual software services sales of $300-500k or more independently.
- Capable of building a confirmed order book of $200k+ in a year's time after joining.