BYJU'S - Social Copy Specialist (3-6 yrs)
Byju's is an Indian multinational educational technology company & world's most valuable education technology company. After raising $1 billion in 2021, Byju's' market valuation stands for $15 billion. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath.
- We're looking for highly creative, quick thinking, and strategically driven individuals to manage our Social Media initiatives. Your ideas and concepts will turn our business and brand objectives into engaging content on our platforms while generating conversations that will enhance brand love.
- You would be working cross-functionally across teams such as Student Marketing, Brand, Employee Engagement, and develop campaigns that get the audiences talking.
- If you love Social Media, can- t go 5 minutes without checking your feeds, and have a take on every trend that trends, we should have a discussion.
Location : Bengaluru
- Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
- Working with a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, and videographers.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Calendarize and manage content across all social media platforms
- Scouting and creating engagement opportunities across the SM universe.
- Develop strategies and bespoke campaigns for product/initiative launches.
- Scout and engage influencers for the brand.
- Proven track record of building a community and following on SM.
- Should have a significant portfolio of executed creative work.
- Should have hands-on execution experience with creative development on Social Media.
- Should be well versed in SM tracking metrics.
- Past team management experience would be highly preferred.
- Experience in multiple market deployment will be a bonus.
- Project management experience is a bonus.
About Byju's :
- BYJU's is India's largest Ed-tech company and the creator of India's largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE and GMAT.
- Today, BYJU's has over 6.5 million downloads, 3 lakh annual paid subscriptions and sees an addition of 30,000 students every month. With an average time of 40 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU's app is making learning enjoyable and effective. Renewal rates are as high as 90%. Launched in 2015, BYJU's has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups.
- Osmo-Byju's International : As part of its international expansion, Byju's acquired Osmo in 2019, a Silicon Valley based company that offers a suite of learning through play products targeting 3-9 year old's, using cutting-edge computer vision technology. Byju's has proven its core business model in India and now has ambitions to scale up globally with products and solutions for learning. Byju's has also partnered with Disney, to develop a co-branded product with Disney IP deeply integrated for the early learner (age 3-8). The product was launched in the India market in June 2019 and the North America launch and scale up is planned during 2021.