Senior Recruiter at BYJU'S
Views:747 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Byju's - Senior Manager - Growth Hacking/International Marketing (3-8 yrs)
About Us :
- BYJU's is India's largest Ed-tech company and the creator of India's largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE and GMAT.
- Today, BYJU's has over 6.5 million downloads, 3 lakh annual paid subscriptions and sees addition of 30,000 students every month. With an average time of 40 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU's app is making learning enjoyable and effective. Renewal rates are as high as 90%. Launched in 2015, BYJU's has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups.
- BYJU's Delivering the world class learning experience; BYJU's is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross section of mobile, interactive content and adaptive learning methodologies.
- People with app growth experience (any international product launch experience) will be useful.
- 3-8 years experience
- People that are slightly more achievement driven - if you have bought any actual changes in your area of work.
- Focused on looking at at Gaming companies
- People that do Live Ops
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead our conversion optimization strategy for North America. This includes: design and deploy automated user journeys, A/B testing, competitive analysis, communication strategy, etc.
- Lead our marketing technologies stack for North America.
- Gather consumer insights from surveys, in-app and web behavior, and user testing to define conversion strategies/tactics.
- Develop business insights based on rigorous numerical analysis.
- Deliver the annual acquisitions and revenue target at the target CPA for North America.
Experience and Skills :
- 3+ years of Marketing Growth experience.
- BS in engineering, math or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Market or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Apps Flyer and Firebase, or equivalent experience.
- Highly analytical and able to deliver meaning from data through testing and optimization.