Talent Acquisition at BYJU'S
Views:35 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
BYJU'S - Inside Sales Specialist - WhiteHat Jr (2-5 yrs)
Inside Sales Specialist
Job Description :
Inside Sales Specialist
- An incredible opportunity for a passionate individual with an entrepreneurial mindset to join Whitehat Jr. Whitehat Jr is a global leader in Kids Coding Classes and is now a part of Byju's portfolio and targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market globally.
The Company :
- Whitehat Jr is an interactive learning platform that offers education programs on coding, art, math's and music that are designed for students ages 6 to 18. Through the platform, students receive personalized attention with live access to a teacher in a one-on-one or small group setting, as well as engaging, hands-on activities. Whitehat Jr is on a mission to help students become creators and shift from passive to active learning by blending real-time feedback with lessons that generate creative outcomes.
- Part of BYJU'S, the world's leading education technology company, WHJs/ BYJU'S Future School seeks to help students unlock their love for learning through creative and engaging hands-on activities, best-in-class teachers, technology, and content.
Job Designation : Inside Sales Specialist
Years of Relevant Experience : 2 to 5 years
The Role :
- This is an exciting role to join a high performance Sales team at Whitehat Jr to fulfil our mission of getting every child to learn coding and become a creator.
- The ideal candidate should be inquisitive about the child's development and passionate about the program, smart worker, likes being continually challenged, and demonstrates sound judgement that enables business in ambiguous situations. The candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
- The individual will utilize their skills to counsel parents about our courses, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals.
- We prefer candidates who have a technical background as this role will also involve interacting with the students and demonstrating how coding is a very useful skill they need to learn
Key job responsibilities :
- Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales professional with > 2 year of experience in Sales
- Fluency in English and Hindi/Local language, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Understand the program, its offering and benefits for the students. Conduct engaging online activities with the student
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Working knowledge of CRM (Salesforce), spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets), and PowerPoint would be an added advantage
- Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period.
- This is a work from office role, working closely with training and curriculum
Preferred Qualifications :
Minimum Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree (BSC-IT or B-Tech would be an added advantage)
- Minimum 2 years of proven track record in sales.
- Counselling experience would be preferable