BYJU'S - Graphic Designer - Internal Communication Division (3-4 yrs)
The Role :
We are looking for a graphic designer who loves turning ideas into amazing works of art. Someone who has solid grasp traditional & interactive design. Incumbent will be establishing & implementing design, format standards and processes to produce consistent & high quality results for the internal communications team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ability to develop compelling concepts and design solutions
- Experience in internal communications and employer branding, including all aspects of visual layouts
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the fundamentals of layout and design with a keen eye for typography, imagery, color, composition and other design elements
- Solid grasp of traditional and interactive design, including Emailer Design, GIFs, Banner Design, Poster, Logo, Info graphics, PPTs, Brochures etc.
- Continuously learn and stay current with latest tools, technology, style and graphic trends
Candidate Profile :
- A professional with 3 to 4 years experience in visual and graphic design in Internal Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Branding/PR
- Bachelor's degree in Design/Communications design/Graphic Design, Art or other related field
- Proficient across the entire Adobe Creative Suite, HTML Coding and Sketching
- Experienced across a range of brands, both physical and digital
- A social media enthusiast, with good copy writing skills, verbal communication and aesthetic sense
- Someone who is able to explore, conceptualize, and craft top design solutions single handedly.