BYJU'S - Freelance/Consultant - Copywriting (2-10 yrs)
Freelance/consultant- Copywriter to work with Byju's international business for 3-4 months project.
Byjus is an Indian multinational educational technology company & world's most valuable education technology company. After raising $1 billion in 2021, Byju's' market valuation stands for $15 billion. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath.
Product: Byju's International Business-Osmo
Location: Work from home
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Write clear, attractive content that reflects our brand's voice
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company's style guidelines
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing -projects (e.g. new packaging)
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
BYJU's is India's largest Ed-tech company and the creator of India's largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE and GMAT.
Today, BYJU's has over 6.5 million downloads, 3 lakh annual paid subscriptions and sees an addition of 30,000 students every month. With an average time of 40 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU's app is making learning enjoyable and effective. Renewal rates are as high as 90%. Launched in 2015, BYJU's has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups.
Osmo-Byju's International : As part of its international expansion, Byju's acquired Osmo in 2019, a Silicon Valley based company that offers a suite of - learning through play- products targeting 3-9 year old's, using cutting-edge computer vision technology. Byju's has proven its core business model in India and now has ambitions to scale up globally with products and solutions for learning. Byju's has also partnered with Disney, to develop a co-branded product with Disney IP deeply integrated for the early learner (age 3-8). The product was launched in the India market in June 2019 and the North America launch and scale up is planned during 2021.