Recruitment Manager at BYJU'S
Views:152 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Byju's - Executive - Sales (0-5 yrs)
Sector - Sales (On Field)
Location - PAN INDIA
Details of Business Development Trainee Program :
- You will start your journey at BYJU- S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU- S-The Learning App helps students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- You will be undergoing Byju's Sales Training for a minimum duration of 6 weeks with an option with the company to extend it upto a maximum of 2 weeks. The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 4 weeks of "On-the-Job Training", both conducted out of the BDT Training Location. You will be assessed and monitored during this training program. We are also happy to inform you that additional performance incentives will be applicable during your training period.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU's. All the best
- Upon successful completion of the training and post your conversion you will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales . Once you have become a BDA, you will be posted in the Role Location and will be working out of the Sales Circle Location assigned to you.
Joining Details :
- Date of Joining & Role location: Details regarding onboarding, Role location and joining will be discussed post completion of your course
- BDT Training Location : Bengaluru (Work from home till our offices re-open)
- Joining Location Address: Bangalore: 6th Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Banerghatta Road, Bangalore 95
- Post Training Location: Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh
- Working Days:5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
- Fixed CTC during training (not inclusive of incentives): INR 3 LPA
Annual CTC post successful completion of Training: INR 8 LPA (5 LPA fixed + 3 LPA variable) to INR 10 LPA (7 LPA fixed + 3 LPA variable) Based on performance in training period for the role of BDA - Direct Sales