BYJU'S - Associate - Copywriter/Content Writer - WhiteHat Jr (4-7 yrs)
We have an opening for a Copywriter/Content writer in BYJU's.
Content Development Associate:-
Roles and Responsibilities :
- We are seeking a motivated and savvy Copy Writer/Editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analysing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
- To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English or related field with a minimum work experience of 3 years.
- Experience of working in an edtech would be a plus, not mandatory.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Working Days in a week- 5 days
Work Location - Bangalore (Currently work from home)
CTC - Upto 13LPA
BYJU'S is India's largest ed-tech company and the creator of India's most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in LKG, UKG, classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS.