Talent acquisition specialist at BYJU'S
Views:130 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
BYJU'S - Associate - Business Development/Field Sales (0-2 yrs)
Role : Business Development Associate - Field Sales
Probation Period : 2 Months
CTC during probation period: - 25,000/month
CTC post probation period: ( - 7 lacs+ - 3 lacs ) CTC
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ready to relocate
- Excellent communication skills
- Decent negotiation and convincing skills
- Comfortable with long working hours and field visits
BYJU's learning app provides lessons in math and science for students from grade 4 to 12 through formats such as videos, tests, quizzes, personalized learning paths, and even games.
There are programs also for competitive examinations like the JEE, NEET, CAT, GRE, GMAT, and UPSC. The Learning App downloaded from the App Store or Play store gives users FREE access to the whole course for the first few weeks after which they get restricted access to the content. Our paid product starts with one-year courses at around Rs 20,000 for each grade. We offer both online and offline options. Parents/students who have downloaded our application register themselves by providing their information after which they start their usage of the app which then helps us segment them by looking into their topics of use, test taking patterns, test scores, learning paths which are all tracked so as to help counsel them for a better and improved learning experience.
The- -sales activity is to initiate a discussion with the parent and student to provide an academic insight about the child's learning, this discussion ends with an option for our counseling/sales member to come over for a discussion for a BYJU's complete learning product at a convenient time and location in over 50 cities of India.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and BYJU's personalized learning journey.
- You will be working 5 days a week, Mondays
and Tuesdays being week-off, taking up revenue responsibility. This hybrid model of sales will give you exposure to the best of direct sales.