Recruitment Associate at BYJU's
Views:23 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
BYJU'S - Associate - Business Development/Direct Sales (0-5 yrs)
You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalized learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe.
- We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU's. All the best!
Business Development Associate - Direct Sales (On-Field Profile)
Sector : Sales
Locations : Across India
Working Days :5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)