Recruitment Associate at BYJU'S
Views:128 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Byju's - Associate - Business Development (0-8 yrs)
BYJU'S is the world's most valuable Ed-tech company and the creator of India's most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning programs for students in classes 1-12(K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, and IAS.
You will begin in an individual contributor's role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju's way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju's way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets :
- Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training : All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training, candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
- The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On-the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives that will be applied during the training period.
- Currently, till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation of the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales : In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program, the candidate will be offered the BDA-Inside Sales (at 8 LPA) role in Bengaluru. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.