Recruitment Associate at Byjus Think and Learn
Views:378 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
BYJU'S - Associate - Business Development (0-5 yrs)
Business Development Trainee (BDT) / Business Development Associate (BDA)
Job Description :
- You will begin in an individual contributor role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byjus way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byjus way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
- 3 days calling and 2 days fieldwork.
Preferred Skill Sets :
- Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
[Pass out in 2021 can also apply only if they have completed their final exams]
Training : All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently, till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (5 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay + 2 lakh traveling allowance) (After Successful completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: This is a 3 days office work + 2 days fieldwork.