Central Sales Recruiter at BYJU'S
Views:19 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
BYJU'S - Associate - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
Only For Sales Oriented Candidates
Job Profile : Business Development Associate (BDA)
Working Days : 6 days work week (Monday Week Offs)
Academic Qualification : Any Graduation
Role Location : Bangalore, Indore, Rewa, Gwalior, Durg
Post-training : INR 8 LPA (5 LPA Fixed Pay + 3 LPA Variable Pay)
- The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Monday would be an off).The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioral aspects, quality audits, and feedback from manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA(5 fixed + 3 variable).
Stipend (ATP) : INR 18,000 RS/- (stipend) fixed pay for entire training program of 4 weeks(1 week CRT + 3 weeks OJT) .Please note, The compensation would be adjusted on a pro rata basis based on the number of days you are active in the training program.
- You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.