BYJU'S - Associate - Business Development (0-2 yrs)
Job Role - Business Development Associate
Sector : Direct Sales
Working Days : 5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
Probation Period : 2 months
CTC during probation period: INR 5 LPA (INR 3 LPA as Fixed Pay + INR 2 LPA as Incentive Pay)
CTC after successful completion of probation period: INR 10 LPA (INR 5 LPA as Fixed Pay + INR 3LPA as Incentive Pay+ 2LPA as Allowance)
Basic Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comfortable with fieldwork
- Strong proficiency in Spoken English
- Flexible to relocate
- Comfortable with long working hours
- Able to handle stress and pressure
- Looking for long term career in Sales
- You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App helps students learn better.
- You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes spreading BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogues and the BYJU's personalized learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- This hybrid model of sales will give you exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct sales.
- Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe.