Recruitment Manager at Byju's
Views:70 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Byju's - Associate - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
About Us :
- BYJU- S is the world's most valuable Ed-tech company and the creator of India's most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1-12(K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT and IAS.
- BYJU'S - The Learning App, the flagship product for classes 4-12 was launched in 2015. Today, the app has over 50 million registered students and 3.5 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app everyday from 1701+cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons. It is encouraging students to become self-initiated learners.
- The Disney BYJU'S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special Opening from BYJU'S in collaboration with Disney India for students in classes 1-3. In early 2019, BYJU'S also acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games to transform the whole online to online learning experience. The apps have been designed to adapt to the Unique learning style of every student, as per the pace, size, and style of learning. BYJU'S is paving the way for new-age, geography agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and personalized learning methodologies. To know more about the company, please download the apps (Available in Play Store & App store) or visit us at https://byjus.com/
Expectation from you: You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju's way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique features of Byju's to students and parents in personalized sessions and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets :
- Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
Training: All interview selected candidates will become a part of the Applicant Training Program The training program has two Stages:
1. Stage1: Classroom Training Program (CRT) Duration: 2 Weeks. Location: Role Location (Work from the office)
Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 2 weeks the trainee will be assessed on various parameters. Only qualifying trainees will be moved to Stage 2 (OJT stage) of the program.
2. Stage 2: - On-the-job- Training (OJT)
Duration: 4 Weeks. Location: Work from Office 6 days a week
Post completion of 4 weeks, the Applicant Trainee will be assessed on various parameters. Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered a Business Development Associate (BDA) role. (Subject to approval from management).
The training program will be for 6 days a week. The assessment parameters will include
performance metrics, capability and quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales (at Rs. 8 LPA) at the Bangalore location.
Post-completion of training candidates will be asked to report to the role location.
The stipend will depend on what role you have been selected for depending on the interview
1. Inside Sales Bangalore (BEP)
STIPEND (ATP): INR 28,500 (stipend) fixed pay for the entire training program (6 weeks). +INR 4,000 (Additional allowance for people whose (CRT) location is different from the current location). Please note, The compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you are active in the training program.
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 8,00,000 (5 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Sales