Recruitment Lead at Buyhatke Internet Pvt Ltd
Views:422 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Buyhatke - Executive - Public Relation (2-4 yrs)
Public Relation Executive
This role is ideal for a dynamic, proactive individual with excellent communication skills. You must have experience across PR, internal communications, and marketing communications for a minimum of 1 year.
This role will involve the management of a wide spectrum of communication activities including but not limited to PR, internal communication campaigns, community relations, and crisis communications.
- Instrumental in transforming ideas and outlines into meaningful visual, written, or audio assets for all our products.
- Ideate, plan and implement the PR, internal & external communications strategy.
- Develop and oversee all of the elements of a PR program including proactive story generation, news releases, media query responses, reputation management, crisis management, etc.
- Maximize positive coverage about Buyhatke and its products
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Self-driven and ability to be both strategic and execution-oriented
- Grow our social channels through unique, content-driven campaigns
- Continuously work to develop a deep understanding of our audience
- Evaluating event opportunities and coordinating with external partners and collating and analyzing monthly media coverage.
- Prefer experience with working with a leading internet startup. Having worked at an agency also suits well.
- Get to work with a vibrant and young team who are extremely passionate and competitive.
- Work on global first products like usemycards, bitdroplet and others that are been built by the team at buyhatke.