Talent Acquisition Executive at Buyer Foresight
Views:1236 Applications:504 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:493
BuyerForesight - International B2B Business Development Role (2-7 yrs)
At BuyerForesight, we thrive when our people thrive. We are currently looking for a Customer Success Specialist who will understand our customers- business and generate sales-qualified leads for them. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience working in a customer success role identifying relevant accounts and contacts to generate qualified leads. Given the evolving nature of our business, we rely on our associates for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidence related to high-level processes and operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Understand the industry verticals your assigned client wishes to target and why
- Understand the types of companies your assigned client wishes to target and why
- Understand the functional roles your assigned client wishes to target and why
- Use LinkedIn and other websites and tools to find account level, contact level and hard to find information about suspects and populate the information in the CRM
- Use Internet searches to find data points and connect an individual's roles & responsibilities coupled with their strategic priorities relevant to the solution you- re pitching
- Write a carefully worded observation about a suspect based on their background and accomplishments in the style and idiom of a U.S- or EU-based marketer
- Respond in writing to suspect communications you receive on LinkedIn and email in the style and idiom of a U.S- or EU-based marketer
- Take the initiative to find new ways to leverage LinkedIn and other tools to identify new sales opportunities for your assigned client
- Carefully document what you learn about each suspect so that you can efficiently engage them in future lead nurturing efforts
- Maintain an email/LinkedIn-based content marketing campaign on behalf of your assigned client
- Plan and prepare ongoing campaigns (monthly) alongside daily outreach to add avenues and generate demand
- Use both inbound and outbound channels to generate quality leads that convert to opportunities
Skills and Qualifications :
- At least a Bachelor's Degree: BE, BTech, BCA or MTech, MCA, BA, BCom.
- At least 3 years working experience in data research and demand generation, with 2 of those years in demand generation for IT Services and North America/EU focused
- Experience generating demand through LinkedIn is a must; experience using other social selling tactics is a bonus
- Enthusiastic about working as an individual contributor in a start-up environment and meeting challenges.
- You should be well versed with Marketing automation tools and CRM
- You should understand emerging technologies & trends like Cloud, Analytics, usage of AI/ML - to initiate the right conversations with C-suite professionals