Talent Acquisition Executive at Buyer Foresight
Views:211 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
BuyerForesight - Associate - Inside Sales (3-6 yrs)
- At BuyerForesight, we thrive when our people thrive. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Specialist who will understand our customers- business and generate sales-qualified leads for them. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience working in a customer success role identifying relevant accounts and contacts to generate qualified leads. Given the evolving nature of our business, we rely on our associates for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidence related to high-level processes and operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Understand the kind of B2B technology companies BuyerForesight work with and why
- Understand the key decision-makers within each company
- Understand the kind of roles different B2B companies are targeting
- Understand the Marketing structure and maturity of the company and engage in Demand Generation, Events, and Partner marketing roles
- Use Internet searches to find hard-to-find information about an individual's roles & responsibilities coupled with their strategic priorities relevant to our solution
- Write a carefully worded observation about a suspect based on their background and accomplishments in the style and idiom of a U.S- or EU-based marketer
- Respond in writing to suspect communications you receive on LinkedIn and email in the style and idiom of a U.S- or EU-based marketer
- Take the initiative to find new ways to leverage LinkedIn and other tools to identify new sales opportunities for BuyerForesight
- Carefully document what you learn about each suspect so that you can efficiently engage them in future lead-nurturing efforts
- Maintain an email/LinkedIn-based content marketing campaign to generate additional leads
- Plan and prepare ongoing campaigns (monthly) alongside daily outreach to add avenues and generate demand
- Use both inbound and outbound channels to generate quality leads that convert into opportunities
Skills and Qualifications :
- At least a Bachelor's Degree: BE, BTech, BCA or MTech, MCA, BA, B.Com.
- At least 3 years working experience in an Inside Sales role, with 2 of those years in demand generation for IT Product/Services based businesses and North America/EU focused
- Experience generating demand through LinkedIn is a must; experience using other social selling tactics is a bonus
- Enthusiastic about working as an individual contributor in a start-up environment and meeting challenges.
- You should be well-versed with Marketing automation tools and CRM
- You should understand emerging technologies & trends like Cloud, Mobile, and Analytics - to initiate the right conversations with C-suite professionals