Founder at Serving Skill
Views:16 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Business Research/Lead Generation Research (3-6 yrs)
Job Title: Business Research/Lead Generation Research
CTC Range : 4.00-7.00 LPA
Job Locations :
- All QX Locations
- Shift Timings
- UK Shifts
Working Days : 5 Days
Experience : 3-5 Years
Key Responsibility Area :
- We are looking for an experienced and dynamic professional, who can deliver constantly monitor the market and source business opportunities (business development and lead generation).
- The primary focus of the role is to develop through market research and deliver a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline. There will be opportunity to learn and research the growing coworking / flex office market.
- The role offers tremendous growth potential and is best suited for those who show they have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to our business.
- Understanding Spaces to Places market, services and offerings to integrate to business development strategies
- Manage the development of client-specific pitch materials
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Participating actively in LinkedIn and web research activities to create target lead profiles to market to.
- Monitoring news and conducting research to build and maintain an accurate customer/prospect database by profiling and capturing relevant customer/prospect information.
- Oversee and manage Hubspot, data management, contact qualification, classification and updates.
- Maintaining lead reports to ensure complete visibility of activities, execution and results.
Desired Skills (ASK) :
- Professional Attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal both)
- Logical Thinking
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Quality lead generation or business development
- Extensive knowledge of data research and management
- Should have sound knowledge of finding emails and validating.