Business Relationship Manager - Sales - Jewellery (1-14 yrs)
Role: Business Relationship Manager
Type: Full Time
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Define sales target, track performance, and revise strategy to deliver on goals
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients' needs
- Identify and analyse potential growth areas, market requirements for all devise strategies to promote the offerings to increase sales