Senior Analyst at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:467 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Business Manager - Sales - Surgical Devices (4-10 yrs)
Position : Business Manager-Surgical
Education : BE/BSc. MBA Preferred
Experience : 4 to 10 years Exp. Capital Equipment Sales & Laser Exp. will be Preferred
Job Description :
- Develop a strategy to achieve yearly sales objectives and follow up through monthly forecast, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- In conjunction with the Distributors and the Affiliates, develop a yearly business plan and ensure a quarterly - review is undertaken with each of the relevant partners.
- Provide the necessary Sales information and tools to create and maintain a high level of expertise within the
- Distribution organization in India.
- Steer co-ordination between different functions (Technical Service, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to achieve the required objectives.
- Focus on Customer satisfaction.
- Support our customers in trade shows, exhibitions, congresses and Customer presentations.
- Collect and regularly update information on competitors.
- Evaluate the training needs of the Distributor and customers.
- Identify and develop new markets for our surgical lasers business (Gynecology, Plastic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, ENT).
- Assist in the development of innovative sales promotions for our Partners.
- Active participation to International Sales Meetings and training.
- Respond directly to Distributors and Customers regarding routine requests in a timely manner.
- Comfortable in Travelling 10 Days min. in a month.
Who ever is looking for a change or challenging role do apply