Founder at Hiring Trendz Placement Services
Views:21 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Manager - Sales - Pharma (3-8 yrs)
Role: Business Manager
Region: French West Africa
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Achieve the Primary (Ex- India) and Secondary Sales (In country) Targets for the country.
2. Ensure effective implementation by the local field force of the Focus Brand Marketing Strategies.
3. Distributor Management including inventory Planning, Payments, etc.
4. Key Customer Management and Brand-Building Activities.
5. Feedback and reporting to Head-office as per systems
6. Regulatory Co-ordinations (Local and with Head office)
7. Local Field Force recruitment, training, and reporting systems
8. Financial discipline and integrity
9. CRM and brand activities/event participation
10. Inventory management - Responsible for the management of in-country stocks for ensuring continuous supply to the markets for the achievement of budget based on incremental demand and hospital supplies.
11. Legal and Dossiers- filling of new dossiers for expansion of portfolio along with satisfying the requirements of associated regulatory bodies such as DPLET, DPMED, and DGPHL.
- Pharmacy or B.SC. degree from an accredited university and MBA (preferred)
- Minimum 5 Years of pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Proven sales track record of success working with cross-functional teams and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written, oral, coaching, and presentation skills, Professional working proficiency in the French language will be an added advantage.
AGE: Max 45 years as on date