Director at Dev HR Solutions
Views:112 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Business Manager - Sales - IT Services Firm (5-10 yrs)
We are seeking Qualified Business Development representative to join at client's team.
- The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
- The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it's essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
- A Singapore-based Solution provider using SAP, OpenText, Data analytics, Azure, AWS, Machine learning & AI based RPA
Objectives of this Role :
- Represent our company's services: SAP (with focusing on S4Hana), Enterprise Content Management, Data Analytics, Cloud platforms like Azure and AWS, RPAs etc
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- Develop and implement sales techniques based on interactions and results
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Learning attitude towards product knowledge and be able to conduct 1st level of presentation
- Prepare accurate reports, proposals and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing solution presentations
- Coordinate and participate in Workshops, Events, Summit & market research
Skills and Qualifications :
- 2-5 years in sales within a IT Service industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with any one or few areas - ERP, Content Management, Data Analytics, Azure, AWS and RPA (any) will be a big added advantage
- Ability to make judgement calls
- Bachelor's degree OR Polytechnic
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas (above 100% quota)
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism, ability to work with multiple team to address the customer need
- Passion for Sales