Senior Business Associate at Redheart Solutions
Views:115 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Business Manager - Sales - IT (6-16 yrs)
The purpose of the role is to work in an individual capacity and collaborate with the sales and solution architect team to drive the revenue number for the solution portfolio of OEMs like Dell-EMC, NetApp and VMware. Drive relationship with OEMs and Customers.
To drive a profitable business and meet the revenue number of Dell-EMC, NetApp and VMware OEMs. Collaborate with the sales team to drive the solution portfolio in customer accounts.
- Responsible for complete P&L for Dell-EMC, NetApp, VMware portfolio.
- Pitching 22by7 as competent partners to deliver Dell-EMC, NetApp and VMware product and solutions in white space and existing accounts.
- Driving the revenue targets for the portfolio of solutions and relationships with OEM and customers.
- Responsible for end-to-end product lifecycle management with the customers.
- Planning and driving the GTM strategies for the respective product line.
- Planning and driving the Marcom activities along with the OEM and internal marketing team
- Working closely with the team of Account Managers to help them to identify opportunities, develop them and close them.
- Clearly understanding market and competition and mapping the products.
- Responsible for product positioning to the existing or prospective clients
- Responsible for managing a healthy funnel for the product line.
- Profiling the customer's IT infrastructure and pitching the appropriate solution/products