Senior Business Associate at Redheart Solutions
Views:121 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Business Manager - Sales - Cloud Solution (6-15 yrs)
- The purpose of the role is to work in an individual capacity and collaborate with the sales and solution architect team to drive the revenue number for the cloud security solution portfolio. Drive relationship with OEMs and Customers.
- To drive a profitable business and meet the revenue number for Cloud Security Solution portfolio. Collaborate with the sales team to drive the solution portfolio in customer accounts.
- Responsible for complete P&L for Cloud Security Solutions.
- Pitching 22by7 as competent partners to deliver Cloud Security Solutions in white space and existing accounts.
- Driving the revenue targets for the portfolio of solutions and relationships with OEM and customers
- Responsible for end-to-end product lifecycle management with the customers.
- Planning and driving the GTM strategies for the respective product line.
- Planning and driving the Marcom activities along with the OEM and marketing team
- Working closely with the team of Account Managers to help them to identify opportunities, develop them and close them.
- Clearly understanding market and competition and mapping the products.
- Responsible for product positioning to the existing or prospective clients
- Responsible for managing a healthy funnel for the product line.
- Profiling the customer's IT infrastructure and pitching the appropriate solution/products
- To work with cross-functional teams like sales, marketing and operations
- Plan product-driven activities- like product training for sales/pre-sales/post-sales team/client/vendors etc. which ensures product success.
- Getting involved in preparing BOM and validating it.
- Responsible for cross-selling and up-selling the products in different accounts.