HR Consultant at HR & Corporate Advisory
Views:407 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Business Manager - Omni Channel (3-6 yrs)
A Business Manager for Omni-channel Business is responsible for the Business growth of his/her respective Brands/Clients in the verticals; Endless Aisle, Multistore Delivery & Brand Website.
- The ideal candidate would be organised & detail oriented, looks towards using technology to solve problems.
- He/She would be involved in building Client relations as well as day-to-day account leadership to ensure client satisfaction, retention, and growth through account management.
- The Business Manager will closely work with brands and internal teams to ensure that the Business goals and targets are met through the various available levers.
- The Business Manager should also be focused on day-to-day operations ensuring ownership and quick response, while also working on improving and automating existing processes (internal and external) to make them the best in class.
Responsibilities in detail
- Manage Client Relationship with increased autonomy and ensure an effective two-way communication process is in place.
- Track KPIs and set benchmarks in performance. Align Processes to deliver based on these KPIs
- Driving client success while identifying new strategies, products and solutions to maximise client revenue. Responsible for maximizing revenue from existing clients by identifying services available to meet the client's objectives.
- Act as an extension of the client's business team to drive client 's success.
- Regular Strategic Business Reviews - coordinate, develop content in conjunction with strategy and analysis
- Facilitate regular updates on progress of campaigns and projects. (e.g. managing regular status meetings with client and internal teams).
- Understand your client's business and Brand. Provide client context, oversight and direction to business reviews and recommendations.
- Manage the financial health of your account: planning, forecasting, billing and invoicing process
- Work with Warehousing Operations functions to ensure smooth flow of inventory, fast GoLive of Inventory, and reduction of wastage.
- Work with the clients product function to give Business feedback to develop capabilities critical for Client Success
- Develop senior level relationships & facilitate executive networking
- Escalate issues and communicate resolution to clients.
- Be an advocate for your client
- 3+ years of experience within Ecommerce team in an online first brand or Brick & Mortar Retail with a strong tech orientation in a managerial role. Exposure to Account Management would be a plus.
- Has a proven track record in putting the customer first in an account management or client services role.
- Has experience in preparing Annual Operating Plans as well as Sales plans
- Holds very strong problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Has strong presentation skills, as well as the ability to front-end Business review discussions with the Client/Brand.
- Understanding of Finance, Warehousing and IT Operations.
- The ideal candidate is a leader who can guide a group to deliver projects on time, and within the scope of an overall client strategy.
- Learn, understand and provide recommendations to clients on ways to utilize the full suite of solutions
- Work daily in a fast-paced unstructured environment, in a rapidly growing industry.
- Prioritise and execute with an unwavering commitment to exceed client goals