Business Manager - Growth Hacking/Sales - Hyperlocal Advertising Platform (9-12 yrs)
Work for a fantastic digital advertising startup and nurture your career with a great role.
Our client is a hyperlocal platform, that helps businesses to advertise to the right audience by targeting the audience with relevant ads on apps and websites. Their multiple ad campaigns target different demographics languages and locations to attract the consumers. Their network offers unequalled inventory that reaches 90% of the internet users across the world. Their platform also provides best insights in the performance of the ad campaigns- specific to cities, areas, and other demographics.
As a Business Manager - Growth, you will be responsible for retaining & growing existing clients revenue. You will make sure that the client's core deployment on company platform is successful by monitoring performance KPIs against historic data and projected results.
What you will do:
- Regularly engaging with clients for performance reporting & reviews, implementing upgrades on existing plan to deliver better performance, upselling clients to higher plan, cross-selling to clients
- Overseeing delivery of operational requirements of clients and from clients, making sure billing and collections are happening as scheduled.
- Participating in creating & publishing case studies for your customers.
- Planning & delivering on business KPIs (Monthly Revenue, Retention Rate, Upsell Revenue, Cross Sell Revenue )
- Delivering Customer Success by monitoring performance KPIs on weekly basis, performing RCA if growth is not as planned / at par with industry benchmarks.
- Overseeing & monitoring delivery of all operational requirements of the client with regards to the product plan activated for the client.
- Constantly working with clients, technology & operations team to implement upgrades with client's existing plan to make sure that the client is fully utilizing all features available to them to be successful on our platform.
- Pitching for upsells using the right consultative approach, strategy & planning for moving the customers to higher plans in order to unlock more features to deliver better performance and engagement to their locations.
- Pitching for cross-sells using the right consultative approach for moving the clients to other products offered within our suite of hyper-local marketing.
- Managing the complete commercial relationship with clients to make sure all financial and legal processes are followed for billing, realization & renewals.
- Building insights on clients performance data - spotting trends, deviation from benchmarks etc. and engaging with clients for regular performance reporting & insightful reviews.
- Working closely with Customer Success teams of other products to conduct demos with your existing customers.
What you need to have:
- Minimum education qualification - Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institute.
- Post Graduate Degree in Management will be an advantage.
- Relevant Work Experience of 9-12 Years in digital planning & servicing preferably focused on digital media including performance-based campaigns through Google's Advertising Platforms/ Mar-tech / Ad-tech firm.
- Excellent pitching & presentation skills.
- Candidates who have an experience in a SAAS business will be preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote; conceptual understanding of SEM/ Google Analytics/ AdWords a huge plus
- Social, has strong relationship building skills, is flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and analytical skills