HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:148 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Manager - Channel Sales - SaaS Product (5-13 yrs)
Channel Business Manager
Experience: 5.0 - 13.0 Years
Working in a B2b saas firm
Willing to work 6 days a week
- 5-6 years experience in Access Control Channel Management
- BE/BTech in any Engineering Stream
- Experience with sales and marketing software and tools like Freshdesk, Hubspot, etc
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time
- Thrive in a fast-paced, target-based environment
1. Understand the product portfolio ( range of solutions) of the company.
2. Identify, recruit, and onboard new channel partners within assigned territory.
3. Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
4. Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
5. Analyse market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
6. Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
7. Educate partners about the product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
8. Address partner-related issues, sales conflicts, and pricing issues promptly.
9. Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
10. Develop a positive working relationship with partners to build the business.
11. Stay current with the latest developments in the marketplace and competitor activities.
12. Communicate up-to-date information about new product
13. Update the data on CRM regularly along with performance and planning.