Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:379 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Business Head - Sales - Media (6-8 yrs)
Jobs Description :
- Business Head is accountable for new business engagement and managing existing client engagements including the overall client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of the agency's services. You will need to effectively manage the account from negotiating statements of work and retainers, making sure work delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms, with increasing ROI for the agency
- You are responsible for working and building relationships with senior members on the client side and report to the most senior account person (Vice President) on the agency side.
- As an integrated communications agency, you will need to thoroughly understand the full range of services Every media offers and be able to work with multiple disciplines across the group to strategically and eloquently solve the client's business problems.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understanding the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of the client's business and their challenges.
- Independently lead and make decisions that properly balance the needs of account such as those of clients, internal goals and teams.
- Plan all engagements including goals, deliverables, schedules, and budgets by managing the workflow process with support from agency producers by prioritizing projects and resources and by working across accounts to and ensure that teams are staffed appropriately.
- Shaping and driving direction and activity on a given piece of business; recognizes and advances big ideas.
- Monitoring, projecting and providing innovative solutions to marketing issues.
- Using agency resources creatively to support client's business with the ability to lead, guide and manage the entire collaborative team across a number of different disciplines.
- Ensuring the overall quality of work and the financial success in the business.
- Managing client expectations, objectives, and timelines.
- Understanding and navigating the agency and client matrix.
- Building and maintaining successful mid to senior-level relationships at the client and within the agency.
- Acting as a resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions.
- Guiding internal teams to deliver integrated solutions from strategy and concept, through to execution, while adequately representing client interests.
- Although this role will oversee the account team, which includes Group Managers and Account Managers, this role is hands-on in terms of completing account administration, briefs, and contact reports.
- Occasional travel and significant time spent on site with the client are expected.
Key Measure :
- Post Graduate Degree/National Diploma in marketing, communications, advertising or similar.
- Minimum of 6-8 years recognized Digital advertising agency experience.
- Outstanding track record of working on integrated campaigns/accounts.
- Demonstrated solid senior-level client experience and ability to navigate complex client organizations is required.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of digital & integrated marketing. How each element performs alone, how they perform together and how they are constantly changing.
- Experience in communications/media planning, and ability to articulate examples of strategic recommendations they- ve provided, or sold into clients.
- Agency new business experience is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team setting.
- Self-motivated with a hands-on approach.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must demonstrate assertiveness, confidence, and passion.
- High attention to detail and excellent presentation skills.
- Depth of intellectuality, a strong eye for creativity and high integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.