Business Head - Sales - FMCG & Retail (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced regional manager to oversee our business operations of West India. The regional manager will be responsible for leading and managing daily operations to achieve business goals and maximize profitability. As a regional manager, your duties also include expansion in existing and new cities (BD), guiding management staff in your region, setting performance objectives, evaluating and optimizing operational performance, ensuring regulatory and company standards are upheld, and preparing operations and P&L.
Regional Manager Responsibilities :
- Achieving revenue targets.
- Overseeing daily operations, managing cost budgets
- Expansion in existing and new cities with different models
- Setting performance objectives.
- Recruiting, training, and supporting team as well as conducting regular performance appraisals.
- Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting, analysis and reports of operations and P&L.
- Driving customer Experience
Desired Experience :
1. MBA/HM and 8-12 years of post-qualification balanced experience of managing Business and P&L
2. Prior experience of functioning as a profit centre head is desired. Responsible for top-line/bottom-line
3. Experience in large team handling
4. Working experience with diverse groups