Recruitment Manager at Aos
Views:525 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Business Head - Sales - Chemical (2-11 yrs)
Designation : Business Head - Sales
- Permanent and Onsite
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Direct sales in Global region
- Manage key accounts portfolio.
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives and meet targets assigned by the leadership should have account plans to achieve targets.
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships.
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries.
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams.
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers.
- Monitor sales performance metrics.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts.
- Update CRM and provide accurate revenue forecast to the exec team.
- Provide daily updates on activities in your accounts to the exec team.
- Own and close complex sales cycles, involving several stakeholders and intra-organisational team, negotiate long-term contracts with clients
- Responsible for Business Growth and Expansion globally
- Responsible for Channel Business Sales Sales within Partner Network
- Manage Relationships Senior global stakeholders.
- Manage a Team of Sales Account Managers and Regional Sales.
- Initiate rigorous industry, competitive, and product feasibility analyses to develop more nuanced market views and realistic plans for product development and growth.
- Sales Process Optimization CRM Implementation:
- Implement Pipedrive CRM which today is the lifeline of business; train the sales team to update the CRM with accurate data on a daily basis.
- Sales Cycle : Designed workflow that starts with lead generation, meeting, proposal and closure. Lead sales, engineering and finance to agree on communication points throughout workflow, including each sales opportunity's probability and projected revenue.
- Plan & orchestrate strategies for account growth and increase revenue per account minimizing the outstanding payables.
- Product Development : Play a significant role during the early stages of product development in real time testing, providing feedback and evolving the product Implemented Slack which can help in overall team collaboration, communication and efficiency