Business Head - Events & BTL Marketing - Marketing Communication Firm (9-13 yrs)
- Global Integrated Marketing MNC requires Business Head ( Account Management) - BTL & EVENTS - Gurgaon
- One of our client a Global MNC a 360 Degree Marketing communication company operations in over 30 countries worldwide, Founded almost 20 years ago, it is now the 3rd largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we are driving business transformation across the entire value chain.
- It is a global leader in influencing customer behaviour to drive revenue and add value for our clients. With a unique blend of industry and sector specialists, the group develops and delivers market-leading products and services to help build, manage and optimise customer relationships across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance. We drive customer devotion. We give your customers compelling reasons to engage, spend more and become loyal advocates whilst delivering commercial results for your business.
- We are looking for Business head- BTL & Events) For Our Client Office In Gurgaon
1) Client : Global MNC ( 360 Degree Marketing communication company) Agency
2) Position : Business Head ( STAKE HOLDER MGT ) - BTL and EVENTS
3) Location : Gurgaon
4) Experience : 9-13 Years in Client service/Account Management/Advertising /Marketing agency/BTL/Event Agency
Purpose of the Job :
- The role Primarily involves handling set of clients, meeting SLA's, managing team of account managers/Account executives on events & BTL domain
- Financial management including scoping projects and providing accurate estimates in a timely manner seeking support from the Account Director or Line Manager as appropriate
- Manage Account resources where required to assist with account deliverables
- Commercial awareness that will benefit the client, & the company
- Proactively managing issues as and when they arise knowing when to engage with internal parties for help and advice
- Taking full responsibility for team output in terms of quality and accuracy.
Communication and Collaboration :
- Management of all business communications
- Manage all internal department briefings and the amends process ensuring reliable, consistent and accurate briefs are completed.
Skills and experience necessary for this role :
- A confident and self-motivated individual with nature flair to problem solve and collaborate with clients and internal partners. Motivate and inspire your team and the people around - you.
- Approach client requests with pace, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrable customer relationship management
- Working with the Senior Account Director to strategically coordinate BTL & Events or CRM project
- Analytical and confident in briefing work to the internal partners
- Good presentation skills both in development and delivery
- Natural attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Technical skills including technology, CMS systems, data analytics, mobile, digital, social or creative advantageous as is the ability to discuss these areas confidently when dealing with clients and internal departments
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
- Experience of working in an agency environment.
- You should also be used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Kindly mention the current CTC, notice period & expected CTC, team size in resume