HR at MS JOBS INFO
Views:21 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Executive/Area Manager - Sales - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
Leading FMCG distributor from Goa & South Maharashtra is looking for "Business Executive" for Panaji- Goa Location.
Role and Responsibility :
Sales Fundamentals :
- In market selling through distributor and delivery of monthly priorities
- Analyze territory business and sales fundamentals to identify opportunities and make action plans to bridge the gaps
- Review business and analyze daily reports to identify opportunities to improve business with stewardship guidelines
- Responsible for developing execution plan and selling for initiatives for the territory
Partnership to Win with Customer :
- Engage in Joint Business Planning with the sub distributor to develop regional business plans
- Plan, Sell, Execute and Review initiative plans for the territory
- Create, Communicate, and Review demand forecast and supply plan
Quality Market Coverage :
- Quality execution of Go to Market initiatives delivering targeted productivity and SBD.
- Plan, Deploy and Review retail execution programs.
Service Improvement :
- Interface with Senior's and Customer teams to ensure service improvement, overseeing optimum inventory management.
Building BIC Sales Organization :
- Attend the Cluster Meets to review the business and plan out months priorities to deliver goals Plan, Execute and Review personal development plan with Manager to build SALES core competencies and experiences - specifically selling skills
- Support the distributor organization in developing selling skills where required
- Establish superior category expertise
- Establish understanding of shopper decision making
- Up to 8 Years Sales Experience with ~5 - 6 Years experience working in FMCG Sales
Education Qualification :
- Graduate in any Discipline - Post-Graduation in Management (Preferably Sales / Marketing)
Current Skills :
- Promotes a portfolio of products and services directly to customers
- Knowledge of FMCG Retail Landscape within the territory
- Value creation through Negotiation, questioning and objection handling
- Experience in Market Research will be preferred
- Knowledge of the local language will be preferred
Personal Traits :
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Clear understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning
- Strong analytical skills, creating and delivering data-driven plans
- Strong sense of integrity, with the courage to do what's right
- Candidate have to handle team of 4 Sales team leader including 24 Sales Executive
- This roll will be on distributors payroll.