Human Resource at Business Doctors Pvt Ltd
Views:468 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Business Doctors - Manager - Social Media (2-4 yrs)
Social Media and Email Marketing Specialist
Social Media and Email Marketing Manager will be the face of our social media efforts and will have a deciding impact on our content and marketing reach. The position will help our travel community build a connection with our platform and create useful insights for everyone.
You will get to interact with travel enthusiasts from different parts of India and help them find their next adventure. You will be a crucial part of the marketing team of a growing startup.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy and campaigns.
- Define and measure the most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and AB test for voice and desirable KPIs.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer for content automation and engagement.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content adheres to our social media content strategy.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams for adequate content placement and success.
- Strategize develop and build email campaigns to engage and build the travel community.
- Design and implement multivariate tests specific to email marketing.
- Social Media and Email Marketing executive with at least 2 years of experience in related roles.
- Experience using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Experience using email marketing for community building and engagement.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with audience and buyer persona research.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Google certified candidates will be preferred