Senior Consultant at Business Doctors
Views:303 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Business Doctors - Manager/Senior Manager - Search Engine Optimization (5-8 yrs)
Manager / Sr Manager - SEO
Job Description :
1. Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
2. Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
3. Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
4. Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
5. On-Page and Off page search engine optimization.
6. Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
7. Create online banner adverts, PPC initiatives and campaigns
8. Track, report, perform website analytics and oversee PPC ad management.
9. Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
10. Analyse competitor advertising links and SEO techniques
11. Develop and implement link building strategy
12. Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
13. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and programming
14. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
15. Being updated with the latest SEO news, techniques and methods such as Google's Algorithm.
1. Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
2. Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
3. Knowledge of HTML/CSS
4. Experience with SEO reporting
5. Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Strong organizational and leadership skills
8. Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude