Human Resource at Business Doctors Pvt Ltd
Views:118 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Business Doctors - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for a SEO Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for overseeing the organic growth and visibility of our products-working to identify key opportunities and ensure strong performance of all owned initiatives. Candidates should have strong SEO experience, with a proven ability to unify cross-functional teams to drive exponential organic growth. Candidates should thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment, possesses strong communication skills, and is quick to take initiative.
You will :
- Drive high-volume organic search growth
- Plan and execute SEO programs, including (but not limited to) opportunity analysis, campaign planning, audits and management
- Provide tactical SEO recommendations for website updates and work on implementation in cross-functional teams
- Identify and implement forward-facing opportunities and tactics that exponentially grow our search visibility
- Help advocate for SEO best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content and creative team
- Monitor Organic Search performance and top competitor sites.
- 5+ years of professional experience in SEO with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing SEO programs and significantly improving Organic Search performance for online businesses
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO best practices and optimizations
- A proven track record of developing and managing SEO initiatives and delivering effective results
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Ability to work cross-functionally with content, design, communications and marketing teams to drive SEO programs forward in a highly-effective manner
- Understanding of critical SEO analytics and research platforms (e.g. Google & Bing Webmaster Tool, Google Analytics, Google Adwords Keyword Tool etc.),
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
1. Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
2. Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
3. Knowledge of HTML/CSS
4. Experience with SEO reporting
5. Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Strong organizational and leadership skills
8. Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.