Business Development Specialist - IT (1-6 yrs)
Business Development Specialist
Location : Chandigarh
Experience : 1-6 Years
- International Experience in Business Development for the US region.
Required experience and competencies : Bachelor's in Marketing, Business, Management, Economics, or related.
- Shift Time 5.30 pm to 2.30 am (pickup and drop service provided)
Responsibilities : Sell company's services to IT/Software, and BPO companies in order to meet sales numbers.
- Responsible for target prospecting, lead generation, facilitating sales meeting, relationship meeting and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Strategically develop, lead and integrate the marketing and sales functions to and for company's clients, which are mostly IT companies.
- Help target prospects/client sales teams.
- Understand and diagnose sales needs and align them with our company's solutions using available tools and techniques.
- Understand and map of foreign IT Product/Service and US companies for new opportunities.
- Conduct market assessment of foreign IT environment and prepare business plans to achieve goals and objectives in sales.
- Create client proposals and contracts based on customer needs and any relevant documentation following company procedures.
- Develop and deliver accurate business reports by carrying out research, market analysis and mapping competitors in - foreign and US, identify new markets.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising and communications programs and strategies.
- Develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the client accounts for foreign IT companies.