Founder at Rentoclick
Views:127 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Business Development/Sales Role - Internet/Online (1-3 yrs)
We are hiring for an enthusiastic executive who has the knowledge in camera (if not, training will be provided) will be responsible for
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business and equipment needs.
- Evaluating the position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Preparing quality presentations and writing reports.
- Given the nature of our startup, several new or undefined projects and opportunities present themselves. You would be responsible for rapidly organizing these into projects for timelines, budgets, and clear accountability.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Introducing new product developments to prospective clients
- Mapping the market for potential business.
- Generating leads through cold calling, social media, etc.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Preparation of quotations & Business Proposals for acquiring new prospective Clients & working for the existing clients.
- To recommend new opportunities and improvements in terms of clients and company profits and losses.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.