Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:317 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Business Development Role - Sales - Legal Services Firm (1-5 yrs)
Business Development - Sales
The Offer :
A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
The Employer :
Our client is a Legal Tech discovery platform that is bridging the gap between advice seekers and lawyers. Their platform provides multiple services that connects people to lawyers based on location and specific needs.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a B2C sales / account management role, ideally within the Event/ Conferences industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.