Talent Acquisition at Domnic Lewis International
Views:111 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Business Development Role - Recruitment Firm (6-15 yrs)
Interested candidates, please share your updated resume
Powai, Mumbai (WFO)
JD (Recruitment/Staffing vertical):
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Conduct successful sales pitches and presentations with clients
- Successfully negotiate with the clients as per industry standards
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects in PAN India and International locations
- Possess a strong understanding of our services, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Prepare monthly achieved revenue reports and revenue projection reports
- Support marketing activities such as campaigns on social media, branding, promotion etc.
- Work with external agencies for marketing initiatives and finalise a strategy
- Work with top management and finalise business plans for expansion
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Three plus years proven track record in corporate/B2B business sales
- Stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose services by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Exposure to marketing/sales/data analysis tools
- Comfortable managing through change and working in a fast paced environment
JD For Expert Network:
Business Development Executive / Manager's responsibilities
Job Brief :
- We are looking for a talented and results-driven Business Development Executive / Manager to spearhead the development of our Expert Network & Market Research verticals.
- You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing & implementing sales strategies, & building and maintaining strong relationships. You will also be responsible for charting new paths to success through strategic planning & execution.
- The Goal is to drive the growth of our new verticals through strategic partnerships, creating opportunities & forging relationships. You will work towards fueling expansion through new market development and empowering the organization to reach its full potential.
Reporting Line -
The position reports to the Business Head, who will provide broad supervision.
- Identify new business opportunities for our Expert Network & Market Research verticals and develop and implement sales strategies.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with new & existing clients in PAN India & international locations.
- Prepare and deliver presentations & proposals to prospective clients.
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends & identify potential new markets or product offerings.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business needs.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients & communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Become a Subject matter expert on our business products, processes, positioning & operations.
- Support marketing activities such as campaigns on social media, branding, promotion, etc.
- Work with top management & finalize business plans for expansion.
- Establish new relationships at the C- Level. Develop and implement sales/marketing tactics and sales campaign to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives with revenue targets. To drive increased retention and penetration.
- Preferably a Master's degree in Sales or Marketing.
- Must have 3-4 years' experience in sales and business development, new client acquisition, client engagement with Market research, expert network consulting domain. Direct selling with Strategic accounts and international calling (outbound).
- Should have worked with any Market research company for a minimum of 3 years.
- Should have good understanding of Expert Network industry.
- Basic knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator & CRM tools.
- Proven track record of success in business development & sales
- Excellent verbal & written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and social media platforms.
- Comfortable managing through change and working in a fast paced environment.
- Exposure to marketing/sales/data analysis tools.
- Stakeholder management and leadership skills.