HR Executive at CVTOTAL
Views:143 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Business Development Role - Recruitment Firm (0-4 yrs)
Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
- Research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Take charge of particular project assigned and handle it effectively.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating with different teams for business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Must do strong follow up.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow account.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process if required.
- Collaborating with clients and management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Good experience in field sales and flexible.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Four years of cold calling experience; previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Require immediate joiners.