Business Development Role - Media Solutions (2-4 yrs)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying leads through a variety of sources. Once leads identified, this candidate will reach out to the business' decisions makers to better understand their needs and how our product could help them.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Ensia Media solution and identify appropriate prospects within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Work with the regional sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue targets.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged & information is accurate.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards. Required experience and knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Marketing support activities (25% time)
- Send out bulk mailers, newsletter, product updates and other report generation on platforms such as Mail Chimp.
- Update job knowledge by creating product presentations periodically for self-use
- Updating and maintaining database of existing and new clients
Qualifications/Skills Required :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years inside sales experience.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical Experience
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience in the IT & Media industry preferred