Talent Acquisition Consultant at VE3
Views:2 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development Role - IT Staffing Firm (3-8 yrs)
IT Business Development Manager - UK Shift
Location: Hybrid - Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
Manager experience: 3-7 years (Must have sales Exp. in US or UK or EU Region)
Executive experience: 1-3 Years (Must have sales Exp. in US or UK or EU Region)
About the Job
- VE3 is the new entity born out of the merger between EverPoint Consulting and EverHire Staffing. VE3 powers customer growth through technology innovation and digital transformation. We offer a full lifecycle approach to our services. From discovery sessions, design workshops and business process analysis through to deployment, change management and ongoing support to help clients get the most out of the investment in the platform.
- We are looking for a talented and passionate Business Development Manager to develop a company and customer satisfaction. Interested in generating opportunities and identifying new markets and customer needs.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Drive a region-specific business development and marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy.
- Connect with key industry stakeholders and create sales opportunities.
- Strategize, build, and execute integrated field campaigns that involve in-person meetings, field marketing campaigns, and other channels as you see fit.
- Establish tie-ups and build an associate network.
- Conduct research to get market insights and competitive intelligence.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives.
- Prepare sales forecast and ensure the same is achieved.
- Adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, customers, market etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Identify/develop and maintain specific Enterprise accounts with an opportunity plan supporting company goals.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Enhance the department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for working with the Pre-Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships. Collaborate between the customer and internal teams.
- Achieving monthly sales targets from our Existing customers and by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Should be a Graduate/Postgraduate/ MBA
- 1-6 years of work experience in IT Consulting and Solution sales (Software development, Cloud: AWS/Azure/GCP, Enterprise platforms: Oracle/SAP/Salesforce)
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Ability to ask the right questions and qualify a customer's needs.
- Ability to ask open-ended questions and understand the customer's pain points.
- Ability to do a PowerPoint presentation and explain the capabilities of our products to customers
- Understand the Regional nuances of MEA.
- Experience in cold calling.
- Understanding the Sales metrics and numbers.
- Capture Minutes and Meetings and update CRM Meticulously.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- The proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.
- Experience working with Mailchimp, Zoho and other email partners.
- Experience fetching leads from social media and other data availability channels and platforms to find Ideal customer profile details.
- Lead generation and closing.
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing the strategy.
- Should be able to initiate client meetings/event planning on their own.
- Proven working experience as a business developer/business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Strong Proficiency communication in skills and IT fluency.
- Skilled with using LinkedIn and other platforms to generate leads.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
About the Company
- VE3 is an IT provider focused on delivering end-to-end technology solutions and products. We have successfully serviced enterprises across multiple markets, including the public and private sectors. Our services span all aspects of business, providing a holistic approach to managing an organization. We have accredited certifications, which include CMM Level 3, ISO 9001 (Corporate Quality), ISO/IEC 20000-1 (Corporate ITIL Service Delivery), and ISO 27001: (Corporate Security).
- VE3 aims to deliver value to our customers through three key attributes: Innovation, Transformation, and Elevation. VE3 believes that our solutions and products should focus on resolving everyday problems and enabling simplicity. We are committed to providing technical innovations and tools that empower organizations with critical information to facilitate decision-making that results in business transformation through cost savings and increased operational efficiency. Our commitment to quality is adopted throughout the organization and sets the foundation for delivering our full suite of capabilities.