Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:5 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Business Development Role - IT (2-7 yrs)
-A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
-Flexible working options
-Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a marketplace of vetted and immediately available software developers. Based out of Delhi, India they have worked with clients funded by marquee venture funds such as Sequoia, Accel, Tiger Global, and YCombinator. Bootstrapped Ventures, regularly take up pro-bono consulting engagements.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Representative to join the team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Connecting potential clients through cold calls and emails and setting up meetings with prospective clients.
- Understanding & presenting the company products/services to prospects.
- Identifying client needs and suggesting appropriate products/services.
- Customizing product solutions to fit prospect's needs.
- Building long-term trusting relationships with the clients.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- Using customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Operation team toward meeting business goals.
- Networking in online/offline networking events to build relationships and generate leads.
- Tracking and reporting of sales data accurately.
- You must have experience in writing customized cold emails and messages. Prospecting and generating own leads.
- You must have experience with networking, and building business relationships.
- You have an understanding of Sales Performance metrics.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- You have effective communication skills and are highly motivated.
- You are familiar with databases, spreadsheets, and chart analysis.
- You have adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.